How many different ways to prepare them, today we have a little bit more time so we can cook a longer recipe but so tasty and fancy to serve !
Sformatini di Funghi
100g grated Parmigiano
5-6 eggs (400g)
For the bechamel sauce:
½ l milk
- Prepare the bechamel sauce, blend in the cheese and the pepper and leave to cool.
- Chop the mushrooms and cook them in oil with garlic and parsley.
- Remove the cooking liquid and add the mushrooms to the bechamel.
- Add the 5 egg yolks, one at a time, and the salt.
- Gradually add the stiffly-whisked egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into small moulds and place in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes
- Then increase the temperature to 210°C and cook for another 10 minutes
- Serve while still hot