Friday, December 3, 2010

"Fiasco" for Cooking Tuscan Beans

FIASCO IN US
Grazie, grazie, grazie, to Ed  and Patti …thank you, thank you, thank you… 
our friends  have been looking for a fiasco and sent us this email we’re transmitting to all of you interested in cooking fagioli al fiasco in US. We hope this can be useful to you …
<< I finally located the fiasco bottle and I have a batch of "Fagioli al Fiasco" on right now!  
It took a lot of searching and phone calls in the US, but I located a website that carries the supplies.  
If you have any other students who ask about where to get the equipment in the US, tell them to order on the following website:
I ordered a 3L Flask, a number 17 cork stopper, and a 12 inch piece of 8mm glass tubing.  When the order arrived, I drilled a hole in the center of the cork, went to a local glass shop and asked them to cut the 12 inch glass 
into three 4 inch pieces.  So, I have a couple of extra tubing pieces in case I break the first one. The 3L flask is larger than yours, but I think it is going to be fine.
Thanks again for a wonderful cooking class.  
Ed and Patti


For the recipe "Fagioli al Fiasco" open the link http://toscanamiacooking.blogspot.com/2009/01/cooking-cookery-typical-tuscan-cooking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment